The Financial Times has ranked IESEG’s full-time M.Sc. Program as No. 17 worldwide (Financial Times Masters in Management 2016 Ranking). The MSc in Management includes 120 ECTS credits. Students may choose one of the following 9 specialisations in management, all of which are taught completely in English. 9 specialisations in management: Audit/Control, Finance, Economics and International Trade Strategy, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Information Systems Management, Marketing, and International Negotiation & Sales Management. All students are also required to complete a 6-month mandatory internship and a consulting project or dissertation.
- IESEG Courses available for exchange students 2016-17
Outline for IMBA students; Duration 2.5 years:
Semester 1 & 2: Study at IMBA
Semester 3: Study at IESEG
Semester 4: Supervised thesis at IESEG
Semester 5: Internship worldwide (arranged by either IESEG or IMBA)
Note: The structure of semester 4 and 5 can be exchanged, given the preferences of the student (e.g. first internship and then thesis or vice versa)
The semesters spent at IESEG should have the following structure according to the European credit system (ECTS):
- 10 open electives with option to specialize (7 minimum) 20 Credits
- Skills and behavior (including Change Management & Consulting skills ) 4 Credits
- Internship (6 months) 30 Credits
- French Language optional (40 Hours) no Credits
- Master Thesis (6 months) 30 Credits
Note: 1 NCCU credit is the equivalent of 3 ECTS (IESEG).
Nominated IMBA students must meet the following requirements or documentation:
- GPA above 3.3 out of a 4.5 scale
- A minimum TOEFL score of 90 at the IBT or equivalent level with the TOEIC test (880)
- Letter of motivation (or study plan)
- Submit your application in IESEG’s system in the link: https://application.ieseg.fr/INInfo after nomination.
IESEG Academic Calendar (2017 – 18)
Number of Seats
- IMBA students have to be 3 semesters under IESEG “control” which may include courses, internship, and thesis.
- The program is offered on both Lille and Paris campuses. Students can choose which campus they want to go.
- Internship and thesis can be conducted anywhere; however, the internship reports need to be submitted at IESEG.
- Students who have already done a six-month professional experience minimum may be exempt the internship, but the internship reports need to be submitted and validated by IESEG.
- The thesis shall be co-supervised by both institutions.
- Students should have a minimum of 880 on the TOEIC test to graduate (test will be taken at IESEG).
Master of Science in Management
- IESEG Institutional brochure (key facts, global network, programs, campuses)
- International Student Support Services
- IESEG Passport- International Student Guide
- IESEG Lille – Paris – Exchange Program Information 2016-2017
- IESEG Grande Ecole Programme brochure
- IESEG Exchange Programme flyer 2015
- IESEG video
- IESEG Youtube channel