Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Triple-crown accredited (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB), ESCP Europe welcomes 4,600 students and 5,000 executives from 100 different nations every year, offering them a wide range of general management and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD and Executive Education). Placed 4th worldwide in the 2016 Financial Times Master in Management rankings, the ESCP Europe MIM is a life-changing option for any career-focused student searching for both a European Identity and a Global Perspective.
Outline for IMBA Students
Year one to be completed at IMBA
Year two to be completed at ESCP Europe(Paris) after completing Year 1 of the IMBA program
To be granted the ESCP Europe Master Grande École degree, National Chengchi University IMBA students must:
- Have completed the prerequisite courses of ESCP MiM program during their prior studies (otherwise they will have to complete these courses at ESCP to be able to graduate).
- Have successfully completed the equivalent of a minimum of 60 ECTS credits with a minimum average grade of 85 (out of 100) during their 1st Master year at IMBA.
Note: One month prior to your departure to ESCP, Program Manager will check whether you have fulfilled required credits and required average grade. Not completing your required credits or failing to achieve the required average grade will lead to the cancellation of your participation. Students shall assume the full responsibility and not hold liable of National Chengchi University and IMBA program for any loss or result from the cancellation.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 60 ECTS credits of the Master Course of the MiM program at ESCP and have complied with all the requirements of the Master Grande Ecole degree (see below).
- Have successfully completed 2 seminars of the Master Course of the MiM program and 2 language courses, including one in French.
- Have completed 40 weeks of professional experience.
- Have completed and defended a Master’s thesis according to ESCP Europe’s requirements.
|10 Core courses:
|Languages: French and English||
|Professional experience: 40 weeks||
Note: 1 NCCU credit is the equivalent of 3 ECTS at ESCP Europe.
In order to be admitted to the Dual Degree Program, IMBA students must:
- Be admitted into the IMBA program
- Hold a Bachelor degree
- Provide evidence of proficiency of one of the following:
a. French level C1 + English level B1
b. English level C1
Note: ESCP uses the levels of the Common European Framework (CEF) to evaluate your language skills.
Equal level of language proficiency recognized by ESCP: TOEFL IBT 100, CBT 250, PBT 600, IELTS 7.
The certificate should be no more than two years old at the Dual Degree application deadline date.
- Submit your application in ESCP’s system in the link: aurion.escpeurope.eu and pass the joint interview.
Students will be registered ESCP Europe students for the entire period, beginning with their admission into the program (start of Year 1) and up until the award of the ESCP Europe degree, a period which may exceed two years given the internship requirement of the program. Participating students will be required to pay registration fees (approximately 770 Euro but is subject to change) for the entire period during which they are ESCP Europe students.
Number of Seats
Master in Management Grande École
Fact Sheet 2017-2018