Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Triple-crown accredited (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB), ESCP Europe welcomes 4,600 students and 5,000 executives from 100 different nations every year, offering them a wide range of general management and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD and Executive Education). Placed 5th worldwide in the 2018 Financial Times Master in Management rankings, the ESCP Europe MIM is a life-changing option for any career-focused student searching for both a European Identity and a Global Perspective.
Outline for IMBA Students
Year one to be completed at IMBA
Year two to be completed at ESCP Europe(Paris campus) after completing Year 1 of the IMBA program
To be granted the ESCP Europe Master Grande École degree, National Chengchi University IMBA students must:
- Have completed the prerequisite courses of the MiM described in appendix during their prior studies (otherwise they will have to complete these courses at ESCP Europe prior to studying in the MIM2 at ESCP Europe and to be able to graduate).
- Have successfully completed the equivalent of a minimum of 24 NCCU credits with a minimum average grade of 85 (out of 100) during their 1st Master year at IMBA.
Note: One month prior to your departure to ESCP, Program Manager will check whether you have fulfilled required credits and required average grade. Not completing your required credits or failing to achieve the required average grade will lead to the cancellation of your participation. Students shall assume the full responsibility and not hold liable of National Chengchi University and IMBA program for any loss or result from the cancellation.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 50 ECTS credits of the Master Course of the MiM program at ESCP and have complied with all the requirements of the Master Grande Ecole degree (see below).
- Have successfully completed 2 seminars of the Master Course of the MiM program and 2 language courses, including one in French.
- Have completed 40 weeks of professional experience. ** ESCP Europe only accepts maximum 16 weeks to be waived by previous professional experience.
- Have completed and defended a Master’s thesis according to ESCP Europe’s requirements.
** Compulsory prerequisite courses. These courses must be validated prior to being admitted into the 2-year MIM program: courses done prior to going to ESCP Europe.
|10 Core courses:
** Master Year 1: 300 hours (50 ECTS) of core management courses. These courses will have to be taken prior to going to ESCP Europe.
|Languages: French and English||
|Professional experience: 40 weeks||
Note: 1 NCCU credit is the equivalent of 3 ECTS at ESCP Europe.
In order to be admitted to the Dual Degree Program, IMBA students must:
- Be admitted into the IMBA program
- Hold a Bachelor degree
- Provide evidence of proficiency of one of the following:
a. French level C1 + English level B1
b. English level C1
Note: ESCP uses the levels of the Common European Framework (CEF) to evaluate your language skills.
Equal level of language proficiency recognized by ESCP: TOEFL IBT 100, CBT 250, PBT 600, IELTS 7.
The certificate should be no more than two years old at the Dual Degree application deadline date.
- Submit your application in ESCP’s system in the link: aurion.escpeurope.eu and pass the joint interview.
Students will be registered ESCP Europe students for the entire period, beginning with their admission into the program (start of Year 1) and up until the award of the ESCP Europe degree, a period which may exceed two years given the internship requirement of the program. Participating students will be required to pay registration fees (approximately 800 Euro but is subject to change) for the entire period during which they are ESCP Europe students.
Number of Seats
Master in Management Grande École