EMLYON Business School was established in 1872 at France’s second major city, Lyon. Students have the opportunity to earn their Master in Management which was rated No. 26 worldwide by the Financial Times in 2016.
Outline for IMBA Students
Year one to be completed at IMBA
Year two to be completed at EMLYON after completing Year 1 of the IMBA program
To be granted the EMLYON Business School Master of Science in Management degree, National Chengchi University IMBA students must:
- Have successfully completed the equivalent of a minimum of 60 ECTS credits during their 1st Master year at IMBA and complied with all the requirements of the IMBA programme. Credits will be granted by the host institution for approved work successfully completed at the home institution.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 50 ECTS credits of the Master Course of the MSc in Management program at EMLYON and have complied with all the requirements of the MSc in Management degree (see below).
- Have completed and defended a Master’s thesis according to EMLYON’s requirements.
- Have completed 6 months of relevant work experience at Master’s level.
IMBA students can provide a proof of their working experience to fulfill this requirement. The proof needs to have name of the company, position and dates, which can be copy of the contract, certificate of the company, or a report.
|6 Core courses:
Corporate finance (GF17): 5 ECTS
Marketing connexions (MK25): 5 ECTS
Management des opérations (MT10) or Operations and supply chain management (MT15): 5 ECTS
Management stratégique (PG20) or Strategic management (PG41): 5 ECTS
People management (RHPM): 5 ECTS
Humanités (HUMA); 1 course to validate: 5 ECTS
Note: 1 NCCU credit is the equivalent of 3 ECTS at EMLYON.
In order to be admitted to the Dual Degree Program, IMBA students must:
- Have successfully completed the equivalent of a minimum of 60 ECTS credits during their 1st Master year at IMBA.
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English: TOEFL minimum score of iBT 100, PBT 600 or IELTS 7.0 or TOEIC 900.
- Have a solid academic record.
- Be culturally, academically and personally motivated.
Number of Seats
Master of Science in Management