IMBA – ESCP Europe Dual Degree Program 2018-2020 Now Opens for Application
In this first application period 2018 – 2020, one IMBA student will be selected to participate in one of the most renowned business universities in Europe.
- ESCP Europe- Paris, France
* The other 6 partner schools will be open in January 2019.
Exchange period: Fall 2019- 2020 (completion depending on the partner school)
Application Period: now – 17:00, August 17, 2018 (strictly implemented), at the Program Manager in room 050406 (Yi-Xian Building Room 406)
- Applicants must be 2018-entered IMBA students who enrolled in their first year of study (2018 Fall semester and 2019 Spring semester) to apply.
- Students who receive TaiwanICDF scholarship or Taiwan Scholarship (MOE or MOFA) are NOT eligible to apply for the DD program.
- Because of the international focus of the Dual Degree program, students who come from the country of the partner school are not eligible for application to the corresponding DD program, but may apply to other DD programs of other varying countries.
- Students who plan to or have applied for the Exchange Program (either college level or school level), please do not apply for the Dual Degree program. If you are found duly application, IMBA office will not nominate you to the partner school.