IMBA – ESCP Europe Dual Degree Program 2017-2019 Now Opens for Application
In this first application period 2017 – 2019, a maximum of 2 IMBA students will be selected to participate in one of the most renowned business universities in Europe.
- ESCP Europe- Paris, France
* The other 6 partner schools will be open in January 2018.
Please read the information on IMBA Dual Degree Program website intently before filling out the application form.
Exchange period: Fall 2018- 2019 (completion depending on the partner school)
Application Period: now – August 10th, 2017 17.00h (strictly implemented), at the Program Manager in room 050406 (Yi-Xian Building Room 406)
- Applicants must be 2017-entered IMBA students who enrolled in their first year of study (2017 Fall semester and 2018 Spring semester) to apply.
- Students who receive TaiwanICDF scholarship or Taiwan Scholarship are NOT eligible to apply for the DD program.
- Because of the international focus of the Dual Degree program, students who come from the country of the partner school are not eligible for application to the corresponding DD program, but may apply to other DD programs of other varying countries.
IMBA Dual Degree Information Session:
Date: July 1, 2017 (Taiwan Time)
Location: Classroom 050103
Address: 1st Floor, Yi-Xian Building, National Chengchi University
This information session is only open to IMBA 2017-entered students. Please register before June 28, 2017 if you will come to the information session.