In this second application period 2016 – 2018, a maximum of 15 IMBA students will be selected to participate in some of the most renowned business universities in Europe.
- The Business School of University of Mannheim, Germany
- HHL – Leipzig Graduate School of Management- Leipzig, Saxony, Germany
- Audencia Business School – Nantes, France
- IESEG School of Management- Lille-Paris, France
- Grenoble Ecole de Management- Grenoble, France
- EMLYON Business School – Lyon, France
Please read the information on IMBA Dual Degree Program website at
http://dualdegree.nccu.edu.tw/index.php/second-application-mannheim-hhl-audencia-ieseg-and-emlyon/ intently before filling out the application form.
Exchange period: Fall 2017- 2018 (completion depending on the partner school)
Application Period: now – 17:00, February 20th, 2017 (strictly implemented), at the Program Manager in room 050406 (Yi-Xian Building Room 406)
- Applicants must be 2016-entered IMBA students who enrolled in their first year of study (2016 Fall semester and 2017 Spring semester) to apply.
- Students who receive TaiwanICDF scholarship or Taiwan Scholarship are not eligible to apply for the DD program.
- Because of the international focus of the Dual Degree program, students who come from the country of the partner school are not eligible for application to the corresponding DD program, but may apply to other DD programs of other varying countries.
- For local students only: